|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Available late December 2017/early January 2018
- Light and bright aspect throughout
- Short walk to Canary Wharf estate
- South Quay DLR and Heron Quays DLR nearby
Presenting this ideally located, well-appointed one bed apartment in the highly coveted Landmark East. The property is situated on the 4th floor and provides a large reception with floor-to-ceiling windows which allow the light to flood in, a fully integrated kitchen and a contemporary bathroom. The development itself offers 24hr concierge and residents' only gym. Numerous amenities surround, including a convenience store which is located just opposite the building, and South Quay DLR, Heron Quays DLR and Canary Wharf Jubilee station are all within a short walk, together with the Canary Wharf estate. Altogether making this property ideal for those working in and around London and seeking the utmost in luxury and convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62441908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.