2 bedroom house to rentMonktonhall Terrace, Musselburgh, East Lothian
|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (260 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band C
- Fridge Freezer
- Double Glazed
- Smokers Not allowed
- Pets Not allowed
- Parking - On Street
We are delighted to offer for lease this stunning 2 bedroom part-furnished lower villa in a desirable area in Musselburgh. Featuring superb decoration and fittings throughout, this is a high spec property in a prime location.
The property features:
- A spacious living room with a modern gas fire and contemporary interior design throughout.
- A large master bedroom including built-in mirrored sliding door wardrobes. French doors provide direct access to the private back garden and decking area.
- A second double bedroom which is similarly large and provides ample storage space, also with French doors providing access to the garden and decking.
- The kitchen is very modern in appearance
- The shower room is immaculately decorated, with a walk-in shower, modern suite and towel rail.
This is an exceptional property that should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
References will be required in all instances.
No smokers, no pets and no DSS please.
Council Tax Band: C
EPC rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cox & Co, Edinburgh - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.