|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Spacious One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Situated Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Large Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Private Rear Garden & On Street Parking
- Available Immediately
*** SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT RECENTLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT & SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION IN INGOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer To Let this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat situated in popular location in Ingol. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance to Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen, one large double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a private laid to lawn rear garden with feature gravel beds, perfect for outdoor family entertainment. On street parking is also available to the front of the property. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Available Immediately. No Pets Accepted. DSS Considered.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 418094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.