|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (312 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 279067
Property Reference: 279067.
Sunny, double room for one person in professional shared house in Clapton E5. The room is fully furnished. The rent is £655 per month inclusive of bills: council tax, water, gas and electricity. Available from immediately. 5 Bedroom House with garden on a quiet street, 5 minutes walk to Clapton station. The property is fully furnished.There is a large separate lounge area and the garden. The property is to be shared with 4 other tenants. The house is located close to the bus routes and local shops.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £655.00 per month (£151.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £655.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 279067
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62448406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27906704092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.