|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (203 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Cottage Style Home
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-in Oven & Hob
- Useful Converted Loft Room
- Front Garden & Rear Courtyard
- Convenient Access To The Quaint Village Centre
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available Late January 2018
- No DSS Or Smokers. Bond £650
Offering convenient access to the pretty centre of Great Ayton with it's individual shops and village greens plus proximity to Roseberry Topping, a Two Bedroom Middle Terrace Home with an enclosed front garden, rear courtyard and street parking.
Other features include gas central heating (combination boiler), upvc double glazing, lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, modern bathroom with shower and a useful converted loft room accessed via a staircase from bedroom one - it is carpeted, has a roof window, heating and power/light and can be utilised as required.
Available to rent on an unfurnished basis from Late February 2018. No smokers Or DSS. Bond £600.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62449111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BIL170323_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.