|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (260 days ago)|
- Available from 16th November
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- 630 Internal sq ft
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- Private Balcony
- 24 Hour Concierge & Security
- Moments From Pontoon Dock
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
Inspired by the classic great estates of London, such as Belgravia, Fitzrovia and Mayfair, Royal Wharf is a landmark riverside Development set within a village style arrangement and providing you with a neighbourhood feel. Compromising of a mixture of Town homes, apartments, retail and commercial space, Royal Wharf will be a rich, textured neighbourhood, focused around a lively central High Street a broad market square and a rolling Riverside park.
Step inside this beautiful spacious 1 bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor, complete with open-plan kitchen, large bedroom and large private balcony, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee or a breath of fresh air. With large windows dotted throughout, the apartment has desirable light and airy feel that everyone simply desires!
Located just minutes from Canary Wharf and less than 30 minutes from Oxford Street, this development is perfect for the city professionals that want the convenience of a quick commute but all of the comfort of a home surrounded by open green spaces and parklands. The array of amenities on offer at Royal Wharf offer residents a place to picnic in the park at weekends, catch up with a neighbour at a favourite café or amble along almost a 1km of beautifully planted riverside walks. It will be a friendly, intimate and local neighbourhood.
Somewhere to call HOME!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.