|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 February 2018 (149 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Balcony with views of the Thames
- Wooden flooring
- On site leisure facilities and 24 hour concierge
- 0.2 miles from Temple station
- Approx. 1,087 sq ft (101 sq m)
- EPC: B
A luxurious 2 bedroom apartment in the sought after 190 Strand, Westminster, WC2.
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment is offered fully furnished and boasts approximately 1087 sq ft of living space. The property comprises a large reception and balcony with stunning views of the Thames towards the London Eye and Houses of Parliament, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to master, 2 luxury bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen and wooden flooring.
The development offers on site leisure facilities, including gymnasium, swimming pool, private cinema, business / conference facilities and 24 hour concierge. The development is situated on the world famous Strand, Westminster WC2, (approx) 0.2 miles from Temple station and (approx) 0.5 miles from Covent Garden.
We understand that cooling / heating is delivered via a communal system for which separate charges apply.
Tenant agency fees: £240 administration fee per property, £60 referencing fee per Tenant/Guarantor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62453122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LNH170912_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.