|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2020 (41 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- South facing balcony
- Bathroom and En-Suite shower room
- 4th Floor
- On site gym included in the rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Gas central heating
- Close to Preston Park station
- EPC rating - C
A spacious two bedroom 4th floor purpose built flat located within walking distance to Preston Park train station and close by the A27/23. The property benefits from a south facing balcony, two double bedrooms, bathroom and en suite shower room and off road parking for 1 car.
The flat comprises a bright south facing lounge which leads to the balcony and the recessed kitchen which has appliances built in. There are two double bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower room and there is a full separate bathroom.
The building is set in lovely grounds and further benefits from an on site gym which is free to use and included in the rent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference ParkAppt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.