|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (299 days ago)|
- Contemporary three bedroom split-level flat
- Modern reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features lovely private terrace
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional bright bedrooms with neutral décor
SHORT LET. Arranged over two floors this stunning three bedroom flat has been well presented throughout to offer bright and modern interiors and boasts a desirable location.
Dean Street boasts a prime position in the heart of bustling Soho with an array of fashionable bars, restaurants and shops on the door step.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62464870.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.