|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Ground Floor
- Walking Distance To Coventry Train Station
- Secure Entry System
- Walking Distance To City Centre
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance To Coventry University
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Available NOW
***AVAILABLE NOW***Bairstow Eves are pleased to present this lovely two bedroom ground floor apartment in Aragon House, Close to Coventry City Centre. Entering the building through the secure entry system onto the apartment. Inside the apartment, there is a good size lounge. The lounge has sofa's and a coffee table. The kitchen includes gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms, the master is en suite with wc, sink and walk in shower. The family bathroom consists of wc, sink, bath and walk in shower. The apartment is surrounded by communal gardens. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. This property is available NOW and is offered on a furnished or unfurnished basis. To arrange a viewing please contact a member of the team on 024 76230241.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000370495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.