|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Very nicely presented split-level studio flat
- Ground floor room with spiral staircase to upper floor
- Little kitchen with cooker & mini fridge-freezer
- Shower room
- Communal utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer & freezer
- Gas Central Heating
AVAILABLE NOW - a very nicely presented split-level studio flat located within easy walking distance of the station and city centre. The property comprises a room on the ground floor with spiral staircase to a second room on the first floor, a small fitted kitchen with integral cooker and mini fridge-freezer, and a shower room. The property has a communal utility area with washing machine, dryer and freezer. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please phone Piccolo Property Services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PIC1PIC002208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Piccolo Property Services, Salisbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.