|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (336 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 302892
Property Reference: 302892.
A spacious two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a huge communal roof terrace, in the sought after Bow Connection Development.
The property offers two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite,an open-plan kitchen/reception room and a modern bathroom.
Travel to City or Canary Wharf is easy as the property is a short walk from Bow Church DLR Station which will take you into Tower Hill or Canary Wharf. It is also short walk to Bow Road underground station (District Line and Hammersmith & City lines). Bow is also well served by buses while the nearby A12 provides access to North Circular Road
This would make the perfect property for any young professional looking for a short commute and wanting to be close to the green open spaces of Victoria Park and vibrant Roman Road Market.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,516.67 per month (£350.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,220.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 302892
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30289231102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.