|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (286 days ago)|
- Stone Fronted Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge With Multi-Fuel Stove
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Energy Efficiency Rating - 60/D
Stone fronted character cottage. Accommodation comprises lounge with multi-fuel burner stove, dining kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms and four piece bathroom suite. Gas central heating, double glazing, garden to front and flagged stone courtyard to rear. Energy Efficiency Rating 60/D. Available from 14th December 2017
NO PETS/NO SMOKERS - UNFURNISHED - £750 DEPOSIT
LOUNGE: 15' x 13' - (4.57m x 3.96m)
DINING KITCHEN: 14' x 10' - (4.26m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM ONE: 15'5" x 14'10" - (4.70m x 4.52m)
BEDROOM TWO: 11'1" x 10'1" - (3.38m x 3.07m)
BATHROOM: 9'5" x 8' - (2.87m x 2.44m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62472253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference INC137SCH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS..
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.