|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- Spacious one bedroom, one bathroom flat
- Bright and naturally lit interiors throughout
- Large reception room with Juliet balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized double bedroom
- Allocated residents parking within the development
- Secure gated estate
- Close proximity to the City and Canary Wharf
SHORT LET. This bright and neutrally decorated third floor flat is situated in a fantastic gated development along Limehouse canal and boasts a close proximity to the City and Canary Wharf.
Located alongside the Limehouse Cut, Locksons Close is within a close proximity of the various bars, restaurants and shops of Canary Wharf. Langdon Park DLR Station is also nearby offering frequent services into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.