|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (325 days ago)|
- Modern development with concierge facilities
- Stylish interiors with modern fittings throughout
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Smart family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Situated within the sought-after Royal Gateway development, this stylish one bedroom, second floor apartment benefits from a bright and modern interior with a private balcony.
Located in the heart of one of London's biggest regeneration areas, Thanet Tower benefits from a close proximity to excellent transport links including Royal Victoria DLR Station and the Emirates Airline.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.