|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (322 days ago)|
- Available from: 12th July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £506
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 3.97km from University of the West of England
- 6.82km from University of Bristol
- 4.08km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
- Bills Included
Recently renovated this property offers a modern and stylish home. Bills Included
This property is offered fully furnished and comprises of;
-large open plan kitchen/living area
-four double bedrooms
-bathroom with power shower and heated towel rail
-Off street parking
-New kitchen and bathroom
-New floor coverings
-New GCH and wiring
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property with a 24-hour emergency repairs service.
Bordering the areas of Kingswood and Soundwell, the property benefits from good access to a wide range of amenities including pubs, shops and various bus routes. Bristol City Centre is only 4 miles away and the University of the West of England - Frenchay and Glenside campuses are both within an easy commute.
EPC rating: D. Landlord Registration Number: Exempt from LR in England.
Council Tax Band: B
**Property can be rented for £425pppcm without bills **
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
3.97km from University of the West of England
6.82km from University of Bristol
4.08km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.