|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (260 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms (Single & Double)
- Own Front Door
- Reception Room with Bay Window
- 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Within 0.8 Miles to both Leyton & Leytonstone Underground Stations
- Available from the 28th November 2017 to Working Tenants Only
- EPC Rating D (68).
Strettons Residential are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom ground floor flat with own entrance. Situated within 10 minute walk to Leyton Underground tube station (Central Line). The property comprises 1 double and 1 single bedroom, separate reception, kitchen and bathroom as well as a sole use of a private rear garden. The premises benefits from gas central heating and carpeting and/or lino throughout.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available from the 28th November 2017 to working tenants only.
For more info and to arrange a viewing call Strettons on 0208 520 9911.
EPC Rating D (68).
0 x 0
0 x 0
0 x 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.