|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Recently Renovated
- Very Large Reception Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Moments From Whitechapel Station
- Large Balcony From Reception Room
- 2nd Balcony Accessible Via Both Bedrooms
- Private Gated Development
- Available Now
Situated within a private gated development just moments from Whitechapel Station is this 2nd floor 2 double bedroom apartment.
The property features a extremely large reception room with seating and dining area, access to private balcony over looking the courtyard and a semi-open plan modern kitchen.
There are 2 equally good size double bedrooms both with access to 2nd balcony, storage and a contemporary fitted bathroom.
The property has recently been decorated, is offered furnished and available now.
Whitechapel Station is just a few seconds walk with Brick Lane being just a short walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62477443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102491000953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.