|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (255 days ago)|
- Stunning, Rural Location in the Grounds of the Landlord's Property
- Converted Barn
- Spacious & Light Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar & Whitegoods
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Shower
- Staircase with Low Lighters
- Double Bedroom on Mezzanine Level Over Sitting Room
- Inbuilt Storage & Walk In Wardrobe
- Underfloor Heating
- Pets Considered. Stabling Available for 1 Horse by Separate Negotiation
The property has a lovely approach, passing the Landlord’s beautiful courtyard kitchen garden. Internally the entrance hall leads to a galleried reception area with high ceilings, and triple aspect, double glazed windows and door out onto the patio, and shared garden beyond, flooding the room with light.
This property has been skillfully converted to give a cosy, homely space, with under floor heating throughout and an air con unit for warmer summer days.The well fitted kitchen has a breakfast bar, provides fridge freezer, electric oven and hob and dishwasher, and looks out onto a side graveled area for hanging laundry.
A modern bathroom with shower completes the ground floor.
The staircase with low lighters leads to a double master bedroom on the mezzanine overlooking the sitting room. There are fitted blinds on the velux windows and wonderful inbuilt storage, including a generous walk in wardrobe.
Externally the house is surrounded by very attractive gardens which can be used as directed by the Landlord and will be maintained by the landlord’s gardener. There is walking available in the Landlord’s neighbouring fields. Parking for two cars on the driveway and use of the Landlord’s laundry room where a washing machine and dryer are stored.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62484013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8265879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Country House Company, Hampshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.