|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom duplex apartment
- Beautiful interiors throughout the property
- Private balcony overlooking the river and Canary Wharf
- Two gorgeous bedrooms with stylish en-suites
- Incredible living and entertaining space on the first floor
- Highlighted throughout with beautiful original features
- Highly sought after location moments from Wapping Station
- Benefits from a porter and underground parking
SHORT LET. Located on the River Thames within a gorgeous Grade II listed warehouse conversion this exceptional two bedroom duplex flat offers a wealth of entertaining space with a private balcony and uninterrupted river views.
Wapping Wall is a sought-after area just a short distance from local shops and amenities including the picturesque area of St Katharine's Dock. There are excellent transport links to the City and the West End all within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.