|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (213 days ago)|
- Brand new three bedroom apartment with great views
- Positioned in the same block as the residents gym, concierge
- Spacious reception with open plan kitchen
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private balcony with excellent views
- Excellent location with outstanding transport links
LONG LET. A brand new three bedroom apartment situated on the fifth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a balcony with excellent views.
Dalston Square is a peaceful setting situated moments from the plethora of amenities that can be found on Kingsland Road. For a more diverse selection of shops, boutiques and restaurants, Upper Street is also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.