|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (406 days ago)|
- Delightful one bedroom flat
- Well proportioned living in a great location
- Bright reception room
- Located on the second floor of this period conversion
- Smart open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom with extensive range of fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Refurbished in a modern style, this charming one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space within a period conversion moments from vibrant Portobello Road.
Ladbroke Grove itself offers a good range of amenities while the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove are also nearby. Travel links are close at hand via Ladbroke Grove Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.