|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Plan
- Wooden Floor in Reception Room
- Wraparound Terrace
- Off-Street Parking
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- 24 hour Concierge & Gym
A two bedroom apartment with secure parking in a modern development with 24 hour concierge.
- 0.1 miles to Pontoon Dock DLR
- 0.8 miles to London City Airport
- Amenities within the development include a convenience store, dry cleaners and coffee shop.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62499814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P161230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.