|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Close to the Seafront and Amenities
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen and Lean To
- Shower Room and En Suite Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Offered Unfurnished, Available Now
Fry & Kent are pleased to offer for rent this two bedroom terraced house located within the popular 'Eastney Village', being just a short distant from Southsea beach, local amenities and schools. Internally the accommodation comprises a living room, dining room, lean to utility area, kitchen with fridge freezer, modern shower room, first floor landing, two double bedrooms with the second bedroom benefitting from having an en suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and bidet. Externally there is an enclosed, Westerly facing, low maintenance rear garden with decked area. This property provides gas central heating and double glazing, is offered unfurnished and available now. Viewings are highly recommended!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8308485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.