|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Skyline views over London
- Dual aspect reception with South facing balcony
- Stunning parquet flooring
- Beautiful bathroom
- Newly fitted eat-in kitchen
- Bethnal Green Underground station (0.7miles)
- Cambridge Heath Overground Station (0.4miles)
Situated within the ever popular Crown Development is this spacious lateral two double bedroom apartment, with stunning parquet flooring. The property has a dual aspect reception with a southerly facing balcony, beautiful recently fitted eat-in-kitchen and a newly renovated bathroom with London brick tiling. The property also benefits from having its own garage, available on separate negotiation. Northiam Street is well located for both Victoria Park Village, the ever trendy Broadway Market; the green open spaces of London Fields and Victoria Park itself. The many Bus routes located on Mare Street will provided access in to the City or West End as well as Bethnal Green Underground station (0.7miles) or Cambridge Heath Overground Station (0.4miles) providing alternative transport.
Available from 20th November.
EPC Rating - E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference VPR170087_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Victoria Park, Victoria Park - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.