|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (240 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close to M4
- Within a mile from Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Close to Reading College, the Hospitals,TVP & A329
- Available Early December 2017
- EPC Rating D
- Pets Allowed (subject to Landlord approval)
- NO TENANT FEES
**** NO TENANT FEES FOR DECEMBER MOVE IN ****
Cholmeley Road is located to the East of Reading town centre, providing good access out of the town of Junction 10 of the M4 motorway (5 miles), Thaves Valley Business Park (1.5 m) and Winnersh Triangle Industrial Park (3.5m). Reading town centre is just 1.3 miles and can be accessed on foot from the property by walking along the towpath of the Kennett and Avon Canal.
The property is mid-terrace, comprising of 2 bedrooms upstairs, with a large kitchen/dining room, front reception room and a bath/shower room at ground floor level. The property also includes a unique large basement area, suitable for storage. To the rear is a private external yard/garden area. Permit parking is available, to be obtained directly from Reading Borough Council.
Pets allowed at Landlords discretion.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chaneys Chartered Surveyors, Caversham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.