|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (188 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment
- Separate kitchen
- Private balcony with stunning views of the City
- Excellent Location in Hackney
- Ex Council
- Available immediately
- Short walk to all local amenities & transport links
- Viewings strongly advised
LONG LET. Perfectly situated moments from Mare Street, this spacious two bedroom property benefits from well proportioned rooms, Filly fitted separate kitchen, Stunning views, private balcony, ample storage space and an excellent location in Hackney.
Located on Paragon Road this property benefits from being moments away from the amenities of Mare Street in the heart of Hackney where there is a fabulous range of local shops and bars, independent cafe's and Boutiques. Hackney Central over ground and London Fields will offer great transport links to the city. You will also be a short stroll away from London Fields where you can enjoy brunch and a cool cocktail in the local pub in the park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62505172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380002939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.