|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (300 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom ground floor flat with superb storage
- Set in a modern purpose-built block
- Offering a spacious and bright reception room
- Separate fully fitted modern kitchen (less than 1 year old)
- Master with bespoke, fully fitted double wardrobe
- Benefits from lift access and underground parking
- Providing easy access to Canary Wharf
- Direct accress to secure shared 3,000 square foot garden
LONG LET. This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is set in an enviable location offering a smart fully fitted kitchen, bright and airy reception room and boasts a lovely communal garden with fabulous views.
The flat is located near the local shops of Poplar High Street and for more substantial shopping and enetertainments, Canary Wharf is within easy reach approximately half a mile away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.