|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (255 days ago)|
- STUNNING FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- EN-SUITE SHOWER TO BEDROOM
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF EAST HAM
- FEW MINUTES WALK AWAY FROM HIGH ST AND STATION
- EXCELLENT LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- EPC RATING D
***LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION*** This AMAZING five bedroom house is perfect for a large family and has got everything you need from space to convenience. The ground floor has a big SPACIOUS through lounge with a dining area to the rear and a kitchen off the lounge so your food will be served piping hot and furthermore a ground floor WC which is essential. The first floor has a family bathroom as well as three bedrooms of which two are good size DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a further two more to the second floor and the master bedroom having an EN-SUITE shower room. The property has been a family home for many years and has been kept in good order so there is nothing much for you to do once moved in other than to decide where your furniture goes. The property is being offered part furnished and is available to move in IMMEDITALEY, houses in this area and this size tend to be let out quick so make sure you get your viewing booked in ASAP.
The house is located in the heart of East Ham with the Town Hall and East Ham High St just a few minutes walk away where you have big brand shops as well as local supermarkets and many restaurants to delight your taste buds. Your family can enjoy the picturesque Central Park, library or the gym which are all close by and if you need the station then walk up the High St and you will find East Ham station which has the District and Hammersmith & City Lines. There is EXCELLENT local transport links and for motorists you have easy access to the A406, A13 and the M11.
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
This property is licensed by the London borough of Barking and Dagenham under the housing act 2004. The maximum number of permitted occupants applies under the license. Ask our branch staff for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easymove, East Ham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.