|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (254 days ago)|
- Council tax band B
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- Sought after central location
- White goods included
- Gated development
- Close to amenities
- A short walk from Cabot Circus and Broadmead
Spacious two double bedroom top floor flat in Midland Mews in Old Market, offered unfurnished and available from the 4th of December 2017.
The flat is in a great location parallel to the popular West Street. It offers access to amenities as well as public transport links throughout the city and is within a five minute walk of Cabot Circus and Broadmead.
The accommodation briefly comprises: an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with a clean kitchenette and white goods included, two big double bedrooms of near equal size and a bathroom with a clean suite and a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from spot lighting and double glazing.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Sought after central location,
- Two double bedrooms,
- Walking distance to the City Centre and Broadmead,
- Good access to amenities,
- Open plan living space,
- Plenty of light,
- Parallel to West Street.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62507602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.