|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (257 days ago)|
- Council tax band B
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated off street parking
- Large living space
- Juliet balcony
- White goods included
- Recently decorated
- Good access to amenities
- Modern development
- HALF PRICE AGENCY FEE
***HALF PRICE AGENCY FEE***Immaculate two double bedroom first floor flat with allocated off street parking in a modern development in Mangotsfield, offered unfurnished and available from the 1st of December 2017.
The flat is in a great location in a quiet part of Mangotsfield and is within a short walk of amenities on Broad Street and Page Park. It is in the process of being totally redecorated throughout and will be immaculate before tenants move in, in December.
The accommodation briefly comprises: a large open living space with a Juliet balcony and a feature wall, a kitchen with white goods included and gas hobs, a big master bedroom, a second smaller double bedroom which is currently being used as an office space and a bathroom with a clean suite and a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, an allocated off street parking space, storage space and a combination boiler.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Well presented flat,
- Two double bedrooms,
- Juliette balcony,
- Allocated off street parking,
- Storage space,
- Large living space,
- Modern development,
- Good access to amenities.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62508271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.