2 bedroom flat to rentChesser Crescent , Slateford, Edinburgh, EH14
|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Washing machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Double glazing
The property is situated next to excellent local services including new retail park, The Corn Exchange and links to the city bypass, the motorway network and is served by a direct bus to Edinburgh Airport.
The property comprises a large open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen and dining area, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, 2nd double bedroom with built in wardrobes, main bathroom with shower and bath and good storage. This economic to run property also features gas central heating, double glazing, private off street parking, and entry phone access, all within a well maintained factored development. Please note the landlord manages this property directly.
- Suitable for maximum 2 people sharing.
- Minimum income of £27,000 per year or UK Guarantor required.
- Council Tax Band D.
- Furnishings as required through negotiation with landlord.
- 12 month tenancy
- Available NOW.
- Deposit Negotiable. EPC rating: B. Landlord Registration Number: 52809/230/28310.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62508730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crombie & Co Property Management Limited, Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.