|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (309 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom 2nd floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen\lounge\dining area
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- No Dss. No pets
A modern, two bed second floor apartment with double glazing and electric storage heating, open plan living with fitted kitchen and dining area, lounge area, two good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom/WC with shower over the bath. Intercom for secure access, allocated parking, very close to local train station with good access to Birmingham, Dudley and Wolverhampton. Unfurnished, available now for viewing. No Dss. No pets
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62508733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975_756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.