|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Extended Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms & 2 Reception Rooms
- Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Application Fees Apply
- Reference Fee £150.00 inclusive of VAT per Tenant
- Deposit £795.00
- No Pets
Beautifully presented true bungalow located in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to the village centre of Longton. The extended accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, study/bedroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, modern bathroom, dining/sitting room, dining kitchen and integral kitchen. Outside there is driveway and gardens to both elevations. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating and benefits from double-glazing throughout. Very deceptive property.
5' 9'' x 8' 0'' (1.75m x 2.44m)
Double doors to the front elevation and where the boiler is located.
14' 2'' x 11' 9'' (4.31m x 3.58m)
Double-glazed french doors onto the rear gardens and radiator.
Three piece suite comprises: shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Tiled to complement and ladder towel radiator.
10' 3'' x 8' 3'' (3.12m x 2.51m)
Double-glazed front window and radiator.
Modern white three piece suite comprises: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C, Double-glazed frosted side window. Tiled to complement and ladder towel radiator.
To the front gravel beds, hedging to the front boundary and driveway for parking and access to the garage. To the rear a fully enclosed garden is laid to lawn, paved patios and fencing to the boundaries.
Covered access to the property.
Front door, loft access, storage cupboard and radiator.
15' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.64m x 3.65m)
Double-glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, electric fire within a modern surround and two radiators.
12' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.78m x 2.92m)
Versatile room having a built in cupboard, radiator and floor to ceiling double-glazed side window.
19' 5'' x 11' 6'' (5.91m x 3.50m)
Impressive living kitchen with a vaulted ceiling with a 'Velux' roof light. Fitted with an excellent range of wall, drawer and base units, contrasting work surfaces to complement, inset sink/drainer, hob with extractor canopy over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, built in oven, double-glazed side and rear windows, radiator, door to the garage and a wood floor. Open plan to:
10' 7'' x 6' 3'' (3.22m x 1.90m)
Useful seating area having a door to the garage, radiator, wood flooring and double-glazed french windows onto the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62509345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7585928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.