|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (288 days ago)|
- THREE/FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER
- EXCELLENT SIZE UTILITY ROOM
- PPTY LICENCE APPLIED FOR - 1 HOUSEHOLD
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL STATIONS
The reception has a double glazed bay window to front and a double glazed window to rear, (this could be used as a 4th bedroomand the kitchen could be used as a lounge/ kitchen)there is a single radiator and laminated flooring
In the utility room there is a double glazed window to front and base unit with a work top surface, a washing machine, a radiator and laminated flooring
Moving into the L shaped kitchen diner there are 2 double glazed windows to flank, a range of fitted base units and matching wall units, a integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over (a fridge freezer will be provided upon request), ceramic floor tiles, there is also a breafast bar, double glazed french door to rear provide access to the low maintenance rear garden which has a storage shed to rear with two rooms, there is also an additional storage shed in the rear garden
There is a spacious ground floor bathroom with a double glazed window to rear a tiles shower cubicle a panelled bath, a low level flush wc, a pedestal sink a heated towel rail and ceramic flooring
The master bedroom runs across the width of the property and has 2 x double glazed windows to front, a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall a radiator and laminated flooring
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to rear a single radiator and laminated flooring
Bedroom three has a double glazed window a single raidator and laminated flooring
The shower room has a tiles shower cubicle a low level flus wc a wash hand basin and ceramic floor tiles
The front has off street parking for two cars
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000470654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.