|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Available from: 14th August 2018
- Deposit (per person): £525
- 3 WCs, 3 Showers
- 7 Beds, 7 Doubles
- 1.53km from University of the West of England
- 6.21km from University of Bristol
- 4.59km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
RENT INCLUDES WATER AND INTERNET - Stop the press!!! Brand new 3 story house is sure to be something of interest for those larger groups looking to live together.
This 7 bed property houses a verity of luxury features to cater for all your needs, starting with the ground floor Which has 1 double bedroom that is conveniently located near the kitchen, wet room and living area for easy access to all things a student would need.
For the 1st Floor you have 4 great looking double bedrooms, each with its own bathroom for convenience.
There are 2 further rooms on the top floor, with a private bathroom.
High finished specifications throughout the property and Sharp TVs in each room, maintained throughout the year to make student living easier for you!
A property with this much quality is sure to be on many students radar so be sure to set up a viewing with us before some else does.
Available to students for August 18/19 academic year don't miss out call 0117 370 3330 for more info.
Energy Efficiency Rating - 83
1.53km from University of the West of England
6.21km from University of Bristol
4.59km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.