|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2017 (292 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £525
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 1.53km from University of the West of England
- 6.21km from University of Bristol
- 4.59km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
RENT INCLUDES WATER AND INTERNET - This recently re-designed property will be a great choice for a group of students looking for a 5 bed, when looking for place near university (UWE) and Filton College. With great access to both the Abby Wood Shopping Centre and the UWE Frenchay Campus it's sure to help with the conveyance of everyday Uni life.
This property has everything any student would need. This is a Sharp Room property so bedrooms will be furnished and maintained throughout your tenancy - which will help protect your deposit at the end of year! The property will include double beds, desk and chair along with a a kitchen diner, two bathrooms and a great sized garden.
A property with this much quality is sure to be on many students radar so be sure to set up a viewing with us before some else does.
Available July to students for the 18/19 academic year don't miss out call 0117 370 3330 for more info.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
1.53km from University of the West of England
6.21km from University of Bristol
4.59km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.