|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (617 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Wet Room To Master Bedroom
- 0.7 Miles from Reading Mainline Train Station
- Allocated Gated Parking
- Available 7th December 2016
A luxury open plan two double bedroom apartment situated within 0.7 miles of Reading Mainline Train Station. Finished to a high standard throughout the apartment offers a fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer. oven and washing machine, the bathroom is also finished to a high spec benefitting from a TV in the bath. The property benefits from gated allocated parking. Available 21/01/2017 and offered Furnished. EPC Rating C
The apartment comprise of a open plan living/kitchen area, two double bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite wet room and a separate bathroom with shower over bath.
There is a communal courtyard garden and allocated parking space for one car.
LOCAL AUTHORITY AND SERVICES
Mains Gas, Electric and Water
Reading Borough Council Tax Band E
Fast non-stop services to London Paddington, access to Jct 11& 12 of the M4 and within 30 miles of London Heathrow, Central Reading is a desirable area for commuters and families alike. The town is made up of old and new, the town hall, Abbey ruins and Forbury gardens are complimented by the newly developed train station and Oracle shopping centre offering numerous bars, restaurants and the latest shops. Reading is set between the River Thames and River Kennet which meanders through the centre. There is no shortage of leisure facilities with various gyms, clubs and societies not to mention its own Football and Rugby teams. Reading boasts its renowned University along with college and highly sought after primary and secondary schools.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62518301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.