|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 October 2019 (140 days ago)|
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Large Living Room
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Fitted Kitchen w/ Appliances
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom apartment located on Queens Drive, L15. The property briefly comprises; a large living room, a double bedroom, a family bathroom with a shower and a fitted kitchen. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Call our team direct on to arrange a viewing today! Free WiFi and free water.
A large and varied area of the City, many working professionals are drawn to the outskirts of Wavertree where a selection of terraced, semi or detached properties can be found, along with character properties in Wavertree Garden Suburb (off Thingwall Road) and Wavertree Village (off Picton Road). Open space includes Greenbank Park and Wavertree Playground - known locally as The Mystery due to the anonymous nature of the donor of the land - which includes Wavertree Sports Park with Liverpool Aquatics, Liverpool Tennis and Wavertree Athletics Centres. Smithdown Road and Picton Road provide a wide variety of pubs, bars, eateries and shops, including a large Asda Supermarket, and a library. Schools include the historic Blue Coat School and King David High School. Wavertree Technology Park train station has regular services into Liverpool and out to Manchester, buses into the City are frequent and take less than 15 minutes. As with all of south Liverpool, the M62 and John Lennon Airport are also easily reached.
Deposit: equivalent to 5 weeks" rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 503559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.