|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (199 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW, Luxurious 2 bed Apartment on the 12th Floor
- 3 Minute Walk From East Croydon Station
- Double Bedrooms with Integrated Wardrobes
- Fully Integrated Appliances within a high spec, contemporary style kitchen
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Available Furnished (please ask for unfurnished options)
- Croydon`s Finest Accommodation - Will Not Be Around For Long!
- Available NOW!
- Large PRIVATE TERRACE
- PENTHOUSE FLAT
HIGH SPEC 2 bed flat to rent in BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT, 12th Floor (PENTHOUSE) - Available NOW
These Low rental Values are available for this month only! Snatch them whilst they last!!!
12 and 18 month leases (option for either)
The Quarters is a brand new development which offers new and luxurious flats in the heart of Croydon. The property is is ideal for cosmopolitans in search of luxury contemporary living in a prime location.
– Open Plan Kitchen-Lounge
– White glass effect splash backs
– Stone worktops
– Under-mounted stainless-steel sink with feature chrome oxygen hi-tech mixer tap with pull out rinse
– Integrated appliances: Induction cook-top with slimline concealed extractor, single electric oven and built-in microwave, dishwasher, washer-dryer, interated fridge- freezer
- Double Bedrooms both with spacious integraded wardrobes
- High Quality Carpets
– TWO Modern & Fully Tiled Bathrooms With Mirror Cupboards
– Porcelain floor tiles
– Duravit wall-mounted WC with soft-close seat and concealed cistern
– Hansgrohe overhead rain shower and handheld shower fitting
– Majestic frameless glass door and panel – Chrome ladder-style heated towel rail with individual temperature control
– Electric underfloor heating
– Boosted extract ventilation system
Heating / Hot & Cold Water / Electrics
– Benefits from an individually metered and maintained central plant heating system allowing the occupants total hassle free autonomy on heat usage
– Individual heat Induction units for thermostatically controlled sleek radiators and continuous hot water
– Mains powered Fire alarm system c/w smoke and heat detectors
– Sprinkler system for the extra peace of mind
Common Area & Security
– Lift access to all floors
– All lift lobbies feature marble floors
– Allocated post box for each apartment
– Double security arrangement front entrance door including spy hole viewer to each apartment
– Secure access control to building c/w visitors video controlled access system
– Secure underground car park with bicycle store
– Fully manned entrance during working hours
– Digitally compatible central satellite and TV system
– Wired for incoming telephone system allowing for your own secure broadband
Nestled in the heart of London`s newest business and retail hotspot, with the convenience of Westfield on its doorstep and the glamour of central London just sixteen minutes away, The Quarters Croydon is the epitome of contemporary living. Boasting forty-six stunning new one- and two-bedroom apartments finished to the highest specification, The Quarters Croydon offers its residents metropolitan lifestyles in luxurious designer homes.
Served by major transportation links with two railway stations, a bus terminal and the UK`s biggest tram network, residents of The Quarters Croydon can access central London in just sixteen minutes from East Croydon Station, which is less than a five-minute walk from the property. Gatwick can be reached by train in just fourteen minutes. Furthermore, the property has direct access to main roads leading to the wider trunk road network. The Quarters Croydon is well supplied by a network of amenities, including supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment and schools, all within safe and easy walking distance. With its convenient location and comprehensive
amenities nearby, The Quarters Croydon is ideal for cosmopolitans in search of luxury contemporary living in a prime location.
CROYDON- A unique and vibrant place to live
Surrounded by diverse entertainment and leisure selections, The Quarters Croydon stands as a testament to this thriving community.
The redevelopment project will transform Croydon into an oasis within a bustling hub, offering its residents vast open or green space for a relaxed and tranquil environment, yet boasting a vibrant and dynamic city culture of dining, shopping, leisure, education, working and living. It is also home to a wide array of sporting facilities with swimming baths, five golf courses, cricket and football pitches and clubs close by.
Living Room 3.99m x 6.14m / 13` 1`ft x 20` 1 1/2`ft
Kitchen 2.5m x 2.4m / 8` 2`ft x 7` 10 1 1/2`ft
Master Bedroom 3.43m x 4.93m / 11` 3`ft x 16` 2`ft
Second Bedroom 3.5m x 3.31m / 11` 5 1/2`ft x 10` 10 1/2`ft
Please call to book on for viewings
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.