|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (323 days ago)|
- Student accommodation only
- 12 weeks minimum stay
- All bills included
- Fortnightly cleaning of communal kitchen and living areas
- Large roof terrace with amazing views
- On-site customer service and maintenance teams on hand
- Two common rooms with widescreen TVs, free pool tables
- 24-hour security cameras
** SHORT LET STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ONLY ** JANUARY 2018 BOOKINGS!
** MINIMUM STAY OF 12 WEEKS ** 13/01/2018 - 01/09/2018
Reliable Homes would like to present this fully furnished en-suite room with storage space in Blithehale Court. Blithehale Court offers great value student flats in a fantastic east London location. It has a large roof terrace offering spectacular views across London. The property is just two minutes from Bethnal Green station and is close to lots of bars, restaurants, and parks.
All bills included: water, heating,electricity, high speed Wi-Fi and contents insurance.
**GROUP BOOKINGS OF 5 OR MORE ROOMS WILL ATTRACT A LARGE DISCOUNT**
** Photos are for representation purposes only**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380001065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.