|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (614 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom first floor flat
- Well presented with a spacious reception room
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Great location in the heart of East Dulwich
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom
- Communal roof terrace
LONG LET. Superbly located for shops and restaurants this is an ideal two bedroom flat for anybody wanting to live in the buzzing heart of East Dulwich.
The property is conveniently situated in Lordship Lane which offers superb amenities and facilities that cater for every need while both Dulwich Park and Peckham Rye Common are moments away for vast green open spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.