|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (325 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 301085
Property Reference: 301085.
Self contained flat in a Victorian house in a quiet road in Hackney; Double bedroom, lounge, fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom with bath and shower; Gas central heating; Its original floorboards have been sanded and varnished;
London Fields, Broadway Market and Victoria Park are within walking distance.
It is extremely convenient for transport: Hackney Overground Station and numerous bus routes are within five minutes walk. Tesco supermarket is close by as are many local shops, restaurants and entertainments.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 301085
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62521552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30108526102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.