|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Modern Four Bedroom Property
- Popular Development
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Gardens & Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating - 77/C
A spacious modern four bedroom property on a popular development. Special features include ground floor cloakroom, attractive lounge, spacious kitchen with fitted unit, gas central heating, double glazing, well proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with en suite. Gardens front and rear. Designated car parking. Energy Efficiency Rating C/77. Available December 2017
NO PETS/NO SMOKERS - UNFURNISHED - £750 DEPOSIT
LOUNGE: 15'9 x 12' - (4.80m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN: 15' x 8'3" - (4.57m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM ONE & EN SUITE: 16'3" x 11'6" - (4.95m x 3.50m)
BEDROOM TWO: 13'3" x 8'6" - (4.03m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM THREE: 10'9" x 8'6" - (3.27m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM FOUR: 10' x 6'3" maximum - (3.05m x 1.90m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62521699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference INC1ASH21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS..
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.