|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (259 days ago)|
- **SEASONAL OFFER - NO ADMIN FEES!!!**
- New Build Two Bedroom in Orchard House.
- Two Large Double Bedrooms.
- Large Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen.
- Fully Tiled Bathroom.
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed.
- Close to South Woodford Station.
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates introduce to the rental market this new build third floor flat in all new Quayside House. The flat comprises of a large open plan lounge, two large double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen and a fully tiled bathroom finished to a high spec. Laminate throughout, gas central heating and double glazed. Fully furnished (no mattress provided). Allocated parking bay. Ideal for working professionals.
Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
Lounge/Kitchen: 6.76m x 4.43m
Bedroom 1: 4.20m x 2.96m
bedroom 2: 4.71 x 2.78m
Bathroom: 1.69m x 1.93m
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 358434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.