|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (323 days ago)|
- Student accommodation only
- 12 weeks minimum stay
- All bills included & WIFI
- Study and socialise in your common space
- New development
- Fantastic central location
- Laundry facilities in the property
- Bike storage
** STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ONLY ** JANUARY 2018 BOOKINGS!
** 12 WEEKS MINIMUM STAY ** 15/01/18 - 08/09/18
Reliable Homes are proud to present apartments at Quantum Court that have a choice of great-value student flats in a fantastic east London location less than five minutes´ walk from Shadwell station for the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) and overground trains.
Our fully equipped studio apartments are perfect if you prefer to live independently and study in private.
As well as a double bed, you'll have a fully fitted kitchen, separate en-suite shower room with sink and toilet, and a large Wi-Fi connected desk space.
Studios measure approximately 26 metres squared and these rooms benefit from great panoramic views of the City.
*** Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary ***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380002007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.