|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (325 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- SPACIOUS THROUGH LOUNGE
- GOOD SIZE MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- FULLY FITTED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER CUBICLE
- PPTY LICENCE APPLIED FOR 1 FAMILY OR 2 SHARERS
- CLOSE TO STRATFORD STATION AND CENTRE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED
Stratford Station is a major public transport facility and is Zone 2, there is a bus garage adjacent to the station with all major bus routes running through it, there is a traditional high st and also the Westfiled Shopping Centre renowned to be the largest in London also within walking distance of the property, Westfields has a large selection of recognised high st stores, designed shops, bars, restauarants, a cinema and a casino, for the more cultural orientated tenant there is also the Stratford Theatre right on your doorstep.
The lounge has a double glazed bay window to front, a feature fireplace an open plan staircase, 4 x radiators and wooden flooring, a 3 seater sofa (to be provided) and a dining room table and chairs
The kitchen has a good range of matching base and wall units, there is a free standing cooker a fridge freezer and a washing machine, to the rear of the property there is 2 x double glazed windows and a double glazed door proving access to the rear garden
The rear garden is enclosed with paving slabs
In the bathroom there is a window to rear, a tiled shower cubicle, a pedestal sink a low level flush wc a heated towel rail and ceramic floor tiles
Bedroom one has 2 x double glazed windows to front a radiator carpet as laid a double wardrobe to be supplied and a double bed can be provided upon request
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to rear, a wardrobe and bed can be provided upon request a radiator and carpet as laid
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000469518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.