|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Individual 3 bedroom detached bungalow.
- Positioned in one of Launceston's most favoured residential areas.
- Spacious impressive reception hall.
- Large lounge and separate dining area.
- Fitted kitchen and utility room.
- Plenty of storage throughout.
- UPVC double glazed windows and mains gas fired central heating.
- Good sized single garage.
- Plenty of parking and level gardens.
- Sorry no DSS, Sharers, Smokers, or Pets.
50 Dunheved Road is of an individual design having well-proportioned three bedroom accommodation.
The internal accommodation includes a welcoming and very spacious entrance hallway with wooden floor which serves the impressive dual aspect dining area and leads into the dual aspect lounge. The lounge is an elegant room enjoying a view over the gardens with a tiled fire surround with inset gas fire. From the dining room access can be gained into the kitchen which has a wide range of matching wood fronted wall and base units with glass display cabinets, corner shelving and rolled top granite effect worksurfaces. Included in the let there is a dual fuel range oven with extractor unit, a dishwasher and refrigerator. There is also a useful walk-in pantry, store room, utility room and a separate WC.
From the inner hall access can be gained to the three bedrooms with the master bedroom which is complete with an attractive corner window enjoying a pleasant aspect over roof tops towards countryside. Bedroom two has a wash hand basin, built-in double wardrobe and again is large enough to accommodate a double bed with bedroom three which also has a built-in wardrobe as a good size single bedroom. All rooms share use of the family bathroom which has a corner bath with shower attachment and separate tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower.
50 Dunheved Road has UPVC double glazed windows and warmth which is generated by mains gas fired central heating.
Outside the property is approached by a private driveway which sweeps round the whole of the bungalow allowing one to drive in and out with ease. There is a large single garage with an electric sectional front garage door, with a side pedestrian door leading into the bungalow. The gardens which surround the property are of a good size, featuring a number of large shrubs and bushes. There is an attractive lawn and strategically placed crazy paved hard standing area to capture the afternoon sunshine.
The property is situated at the end of Dunheved Road, one of the most favoured residential areas of Launceston. A few steps away crossing the bridge over the A30 there are facilities to include the Medical Centre, Hospital, Retail Park and Supermarket. A short distance away is Launceston College, Leisure Centre and Coronation Park. Launceston town centre offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed along Westgate Street and turn left at the Cornish and Devon Office into Dunheved Road. Continue right to the very end of the road passing the left hand turn for the Leisure Centre. Proceed straight ahead (keeping left) where No. 50 will be identified as the last property on the right hand side marked with a Webbers Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62525428.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU170348_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.