|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (288 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2018
- Deposit (per person): £400
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 7 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 2.78km from University of the West of England
- 4.53km from University of Bristol
- 1.77km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
STUDENT LET AVAILABLE AUGUST 2018! GREAT LOCATION FOR UWE, GLENSIDE AND ST MATTHIAS! This very accessible, spacious property is on a direct bus route / cycle paths to both UWE and Bristol City Centre. It is a fantastic 7 bed property in prime Fishponds location. The property offers two bathrooms (one very recently upgraded year), a spacious kitchen / diner, and a separate lounge. The house also has a large courtyard garden (inc use of garden shed) - ideal for BBQ's and socialising with friends! There are four good size double rooms and three single rooms - to be let to a group of seven.
*LOW AGENCY FEES*STUDENT LET*GROUPS OF 7 ONLY
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
2.78km from University of the West of England
4.53km from University of Bristol
1.77km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.