|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (324 days ago)|
- Available from: 14th August 2018
- Deposit (per person): £525
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 1.73km from University of the West of England
- 6.13km from University of Bristol
- 4.61km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
RENT INCLUDES WATER AND INTERNET - Looking for a place within a fair walking distance to UWE this is the place for you!
Well-presented 6 bed property which has everything any group of student's need, with great access to both the Abby wood Shopping Centre and the UWE Frenchay Campus its sure to help with the convince of everyday Uni life.
Having a large living room and 5 double rooms in the property is a great way to unwind among friends after a hard days at those lectures. With the added use of having a bathroom on the second floor and a downstairs toilet for convince this is the place for you. The property also benefits from a private garden.
A property with this much quality is sure to be on many students radar so be sure to set up a viewing with us before some else does.
Available to students for the 18/19 academic year - don't miss out call 0117 370 3330 for more info.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
1.73km from University of the West of England
6.13km from University of Bristol
4.61km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.